Faux champagne recipe
This recipe brings celebration cheer and leaves a lasting impression. Everyone will love this faux champagne!
This tasty recipe fuels the pizazz of a faux champagne toast. Tailor this to your liking!
This serves 15-20 guests.
Your ingredient list.
The following chilled juices should be used.
- Ginger ale - 4 liters
- Pineapple juice - 46 fluid ounces
- White grape juice - 64 fluid ounces
- Create an ice ring by filling a 1/2" deep layer of ginger ale in a ring-shaped cake pan. Once this layer is mostly frozen, decorate with small pieces of fruit and edible flowers.
- Fill rest of ring-shaped cake pan with ginger ale. Place frozen ring in punch bowl before serving
- In a large punch bowl, combine 2 liters of chilled ginger ale, pineapple juice and white grape juice.
Substitute with these juices
These alternate juices can give your creation a different taste and color!
- Apple juice or cider
- Orange Juice (to create a Mimosa)
- Grapefruit juice